- How much does the registration of a domain cost?
- How can I manage my domain?
- What is a domain?
- What is a TLD?
- Which domains can be registered with easyname?
- Are umlauts or digits allowed as (or within) domain names?
- When does the domain owner have to be verified again?
- What does WHOIS mean?
- What does ICANN mean?
- What is the difference between a registry and a registrar?
- How long does it take till my domain is available?
- What happens after the expiry of the registration period?
- Why isn't every domain registerable?
- Can I register multiple domains at once?
- What is a domain registration?
- How can I transfer my domain to another easyname account?
- How can I transfer domains to easyname?
- How much does the transfer of a domain cost?
- What is a domain transfer?
- Domain transfer lock and unlocking
- What happens if a domain transfer fails?
- What has to be considered during a transfer?
- Domain transfer to easyname without service interruptions
- Change the nameservers of a domain
- What is a domain handle?
- Change the owner of a domain
- How to create additional contact handles?
- Change the contacts of a Domain
- Is it possible to modify the domain name?
- Automatic renewal
- Until when is my domain paid for?
- I have forgotten to renew my domain, how do I get it back?
- Manual renewal of a domain
- Manual cancellation
- What does the status billwithdrawn mean?
- Can I cancel/terminate my domain immediately?
- What is a name server?
- Can I use my own nameservers?
- Are there any nameservers from easyname?
- Are nameserver Glue Records possible?
- Why are my nameservers not accepted?
- Changing from easyname nameserver to own nameserver
- How often are the nameserver informations updated?
- Changing from own nameserver to easyname nameserver
- How can I add an external Domain?
- What is an external Domain?
- What should I consider when adding an external domain?
- How can I delete an external Domain?
- I have added an external domain, can I transfer it later?