You support our customer service in ensuring the timely and correct processing of all commercial business transactions in connection with customers.
You document and archive incoming documents and forward them to the relevant departments.
You will support our international colleagues in the finance and human resources department.
In particular, you will take on the following tasks:
- Provision and correction of invoices
- Processing of customer inquiries in the case of commercial inquiries
- Scan, archive and edit all inboxes
- Maintenance and processing of personal and customer data on site
The ideal candidate:
- a strong team spirit
- a successfully completed commercial training
- first experience with ticket systems for processing customer inquiries (e.g. Helpdesk)
- a great sense of responsibility in handling confidential data
- an independent way of working
- a pronounced customer orientation
- You are reliable and punctual and like to work independently and responsibly
- very good spoken and written German
- good written and spoken English knowledge
We offer you
- Continuous education (conferences, workshops) and free literature and magazines
- A professional, communicative working environment and short decision-making channels
- Independent and team-oriented work in a young, open and dynamic team
- A demanding job in an internationally oriented company
- An appreciative and cordial togetherness with a great spirit
- Creative design options, flat hierarchies, an open door policy and no dress code
- Freedom to have new ideas and initiatives
- Flexible working hours: furniture delivery, doctor's appointment, no childcare? - Just work from home and experience Work Live Balance.
- Ongoing supply of coffee, tea, fruits and mineral water
- Grill sessions on the roof, events, pinball, wuzzler, football, and much more.
We offer an attractive fee between €2,100 und €2,500 (gross, per month) for this position. For legal reasons, we must point out that a collectively agreed minimum salary of €1,960 (gross, per month) applies. Overpayment depends on your qualifications and experience.