As a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) in our team, you will help to expand and refactor the existing applications. You coordinate the frontend requirements with backend developers. Your tasks also include mentoring and guiding junior developers. You work in all areas of user experience and product development.
The ideal candidate:
- You enjoy working with colleagues from different disciplines and achieving common goals
- A university degree in computer science or comparable training
- More than 4 years of professional experience as Frontend Developer:in
- Experience with Laravel 8 and/or Laravel 9
- Familiar with Vue 2 and/or 3
- Experience with GraphQL, Tailwind and Interia
- Understanding of core principles such as components, reactivity and the virtual DOM
We offer you
- A challenging job in an internationally growing company
- A professional, communicative working environment and short decision-making channels
- 3-4 days home office
- Unforgettable team events
- Meal allowance for our canteen
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Birthday voucher
- State-of-the-art office with good transport connections (Vienna Central Station)
- High-quality company notebook
According to the collective agreement, the monthly gross salary is at least €3,730 gross/month in the standard level ST2, and €4,404 gross/month in the experience level (both on a full-time basis). Willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
Do you feel addressed? We are looking forward to meeting you!