Together with your team, you will be responsible for our customers' system landscapes and continuously develop them further.
Your tasks include:
- Together with your team, you will plan and carry out maintenance on our IT system landscapes.
- You will also be responsible for the administration and monitoring of our IT system landscapes.
- You install, configure and maintain complex IT systems.
- You analyse unknown problems independently and carry out post-mortem analyses.
- You automate everything that is possible.
We offer you
- A challenging job in an internationally growing company
- A collegial and friendly working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work 100% remotely
- An ergonomic workplace
- A new, modern office building at Vienna Central Station with extensive transport connections
- A financially supported company restaurant, massages for employees
The ideal candidate:
- You have many years of experience in the Linux environment.
- Participation in on-call duty (between 8.00 pm - 7.00 am), which is attractively remunerated, is no problem for you.
- You have turned your hobby into a profession and are interested in evaluating new technologies.
- Good to very good command of written and spoken English and good command of German.
- You are very experienced in working with Kubernetes and you have experience with Puppet.
- You have experience in automation using Bash/Python scripts
- You have experience in the administration of large shop environments.
- You are very familiar with common web servers such as Apache and Nginx.
- You have a lot of experience with MySQL/Mariadb.
We look forward to getting to know you!
The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is €3,600 gross for 38.5 hours/week. An overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and professional experience!
The advertised position is available both full-time and part-time.