This is your apprenticeship
Your career begins with thorough familiarization with the company, our products, values and processes
As part of your apprenticeship, you will receive comprehensive insights into our technical teams and all subject-related training content
You will work together with your trainer on the implementation of exciting and innovative technologies
After a short time you will take on tasks and small projects independently
The ideal candidate:
- A basic technical understanding
- Servers and networks are not unknown to you
- Quick grasp
- Friendly, convincing demeanor and a positive attitude
- Highly motivated
- Team player
We offer you
- Continuous education (conferences, workshops) and free literature and magazines
- A professional, communicative working environment and short decision-making channels
- Independent and team-oriented work in a young, open and dynamic team
- A demanding job in an internationally oriented company
- An appreciative and cordial togetherness with a great spirit
- Creative design options, flat hierarchies, an open door policy and no dress code
- Freedom to have new ideas and initiatives
- Flexible working hours: furniture delivery, doctor's appointment, no childcare? - Just work from home and experience Work Live Balance.
- Ongoing supply of coffee, tea, fruits and mineral water
- Grill sessions on the roof, events, pinball, wuzzler, football, and much more.
We offer a fee of €670 (gross, per month) for this position. For legal reasons, we must point out that a collective agreement minimum salary of €670 (gross, per month) applies.