As a support agent in our support team, you have a varied work day and an exciting field of work. Under our motto "Real Service" you provide our customers with outstanding service and satisfy our customers across teams.
After a comprehensive training phase, you are the first point of contact for inquiries from our customers. This includes, on the one hand, the precise understanding of the problem at hand and the independent development of an optimal solution.
You analyze and classify incoming customer inquiries both on the phone, in live chat and by email. You communicate complex inquiries to our technical departments and are the link between customers and technicians.
The ideal candidate:
- a user-oriented mindset and the desire to find valuable solutions
- Reliability and punctuality
- Completed vocational training and experience in IT support
- perfect knowledge of German (C2) and English (C1), both written and spoken
- good written and spoken Slovak language skills
- Experience with Windows, hosting applications (email clients, FTP clients, etc.) and various web applications (WordPress, Joomla, ...)
- Knowledge of the structure and functionality of the Internet (router, DNS, IP)
- Linux and programming skills are an advantage (PHP, MySQL, ...)
We offer you
- Excellent individual development and career opportunities
- a professional, communicative work environment and short decision-making paths
- great team cohesion
- a demanding job in an internationally oriented company
- unforgettable team events (during the COVID19 pandemic, digital of course!)
- creative design options, flat hierarchies, an open door policy and no dress code
- Ongoing supply of coffee, tea, fruits and mineral water
- Opportunity to work remotely.
The monthly gross salary is at least according to KV: €1,980 gross / month (on a full-time basis) and willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.