As a Software Engineer at easyname you do not simply write software, you build valuable systems and products for our users. You are involved in product development right from the beginning, actively shaping them and providing valuable input with your personal background.
After a comprehensive training phase, you are the first contact person for development-relevant inquiries from our support department. On the one hand, this includes the exact grasp of the present problem and the development of a sustainable solution strategy. This forms the optimal basis for a deeper understanding of our systems and provides the first opportunity to independently implement smaller projects.
As a full member of the development team, we will gradually introduce you to software development in our system landscape. You can rely on a diverse team of specialists who will enable you to develop into a variety of topics.
The ideal candidate:
- A user-oriented mindset and the desire to create valuable products
- First experience with PHP, SQL and web technologies
- First experience with object-oriented software development
- A pragmatic approach to solving complex problems
- A completed HTL, FH or university education
- You want to develop personally continuously, have good manners and like to work in a team
- You speak German and English fluently in speech and writing
We especially appreciate candidates who...
- if you already have work experience in software development
- if you are not afraid to work independently on solutions under supervision
- if you are not afraid to use a shell and you already have experience with Linux systems
- if you have knowledge of domains / DNS, mail, web hosting and related technologies
- if you have experience with web applications like Wordpress, Joomla or similar
What to expect
- PHP 7+
- Elastic Search
- GitLab & GitLab CI
- GNU gettext
- React JS
- Zend Framework
We offer you
- MacBook Pro with two additional monitors and the accessories you want
- Continuous education (conferences, workshops) and free literature and magazines
- A professional, communicative working environment and short decision-making channels
- Independent and team-oriented work in a young, open and dynamic team
- A demanding job in an internationally oriented company
- Freedom to have new ideas and initiatives
- Appreciation and team spirit
- Creative freedom, flat hierarchies, an open-door policy and no dress code
- Flexible working hours: delivery of furniture, doctor's appointment, no child care? - Simply choose home office and experience real work live balance.
- Ongoing supply of coffee, tea, fruits and mineral water
- Barbecue sessions on our roof terrace, events, after-work beer, pinball, table football, football, and much more.
We offer an attractive fee between €2,100 und €2,500 (gross, per month) for this position. For legal reasons, we must point out that a collectively agreed minimum salary of €1,820 (gross, per month) applies. Overpayment depends on your qualifications and experience.