- You configure and optimize our international SEA campaigns and monitor their success with defined KPIs.
- You analyze and optimize bid management and the resulting conversions.
- You supervise our affiliate marketing program, manage transactions and advertising material, communicate with publishers and bring forth exciting ideas for actions and cooperation.
- You create ads and keywords.
- You identify growth potentials in the SEA area.
- You create and present evaluations and analyzes.
- You also support our team in the SEO area.
- Together with your team, you will occasionally look after other marketing channels and campaigns (eg social media).
The ideal candidate:
- Completed degree or equivalent education
- Excellent German (C2) and English (C1) in spoken and written
- At least 3-5 years of operational experience in Search Engine Advertising
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization
- You work independently and with hands-on mentality.
- Comprehensive knowledge of major Google tools (Ads, Analytics, Data Studio, Search Ads 360, Tag Manager, GSuite, etc.)
- You can explain terms such as SEA, SEO, display ads, ad servers, remarketing, CPC, conversion and retargeting in simple terms.
- You are open-minded and think outside the nonexistent box.
- A big plus is your experience in SEO and social media marketing (especially Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Experience in creative design, especially with Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Animate).
- Experience in other marketing areas (eg programmatic, content marketing, etc.)
- Technical knowledge about web hosting, domains and web design, as well as experiences with various web applications (WordPress, Joomla, ...)
We offer you
- Independent and team-oriented work in a young, open and dynamic team
- Appreciation and team spirit
- A demanding job in an internationally oriented company
- Creative freedom, flat hierarchies, an open-door policy and no dress code
- Extensive education and training
- Flexible working hours: delivery of furniture, doctor's appointment, no child care? - Simply choose home office and experience real work live balance.
- Ongoing supply of coffee, tea, fruits and mineral water
- Barbecue sessions on our roof terrace, events, after-work beer, pinball, table football, football, and much more.
We offer an attractive fee between €3,100 und €3,600 (gross, per month) for this position. For legal reasons, we must point out that a collectively agreed minimum salary of €2,979 (gross, per month) applies. Overpayment depends on your qualifications and experience.