As a backend developer at easyname, you will focus on designing and developing new features for our range of platforms, as well as refactoring and reengineering existing system components on an ongoing basis.
You need to be up to date on current technical developments in your area of expertise (and will travel to conferences in other countries to learn about them) and able to evaluate whether these technologies might be of use to us.
The ideal candidate:
- has many years of experience with PHP, MVC Frameworks and an ORM (Doctrine preferred)
- has experience with object-oriented development and knowledge of the associated design patterns
- has worked with a variety of RDBMS and knows how to implement them optimally
- wants to continuously develop themselves professionally, has good interpersonal skills and enjoys working as part of a team
- has experience with automated software testing
- is fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
We especially appreciate candidates who...
- develop software because they enjoy it and take pleasure in creating great products
- have either taught themselves the theory of domain driven design or have already put it into practice
- consider ‘clean code’ and ‘refactoring’ to be more than just buzzwords
- are not intimidated by using a shell and already have experience as a user of Linux systems
Excerpt of the current tech stack
- PHP 7+
- Elastic Search
- Jira & Confluence
- GitLab & GitLab CI
We offer you
- A Mac Mini workstation with dual screens and any equipment you request
- Ongoing professional development (conferences, workshops) and free specialist literature & periodicals
- A professional and communicative working environment
- Teamwork and quick decision-making
- Freedom to have new ideas and initiatives
- A variety of company events (parties, bowling, beers after work, etc.)
- Constant refreshments: coffee, fruit, Pez and mineral water
We offer an attractive fee between €2,600 und €4,000 (gross, per month) for this position. For legal reasons, we must point out that a collectively agreed minimum salary of €2,393 (gross, per month) applies. Overpayment depends on your qualifications and experience.